We have been following the unfortunate circumstances surrounding COVID-19 very closely.  We are making decisions as recommended by the top medical, government, and University officials have suggested or mandated. 

We would like everyone to know that our last course of action will be to cancel the camps for the Summer of 2020.  We would like to postpone, as necessary, to continue to provide an amazing camp experience, if and only if it is safe to do so.

With that, we have provided two options for the campers who have already registered in the event we are unable to hold camps as planned:

  1. Refund (minus processing fee)
    1. We understand the circumstances presented by COVID-19 and have amended our normal refund policy to allow for full refunds minus the processing fees
  2. Raincheck
    1. We are able to hold the registration fee paid for camps and move them to future planned camps (Summer or Winter).
    2. These campers will have priority registration which will allow them to secure their spot before any others.

We should have a clearer picture by the end of the May as to if we are able to proceed as planned or postpone until later in the Summer.

Welcome to

Nic Askew Swim & Dive Camp at Howard University

Please use the navigation to learn more about the programs we offer.

Currently there are no upcoming events. Check back soon!